The name Chrysocolla comes from the Ancient Greek chrysos kola meaning “golden blue,” the name of material used to solder gold in 300 BCE. Folklore says that Cleopatra carried chrysocolla with her, believing that it would calm violent people.
- Often called the “Stone of Gentle Communication”
- Inspires inner truth & wisdom to be expressed peacefully & powerfully
- Stimulates inner strength, natural resilience & compassion
- Assists with the balancing of the heart center & emotions
- Encourages the dissolving of negative energies
Dimensions: H: 2" / W: 3” / D: 2¼"
Weight: 0.3 kg / 0.22 lbs
- For nearly 15 years, Mystic Journey has offered only the highest-quality crystals and geodes.
- Your piece has been personally selected by our Founder, Jeffrey Segal, who travels to the mines and workshops around the world to procure our crystals.
- You will receive the exact piece you see in the pictures. We do not substitute.
- Your piece will ship within 48 hours of ordering.
- We are proud to say, we have never had a complaint from an online buyer.
Visit Our Store in Santa Monica!
2923 Main Street, Santa Monica, CA 90405
Call Us: 310.399.7070