ON SALE! 30% OFF
Labradorite is named after its place of discovery, Labrador, Canada. According to Inuit folklore, the “Mighty Being” hit the iridescent mineral rock with his fist to initiate travel into the sky. It is believed to be highly mystical & contain elements of the Northern Lights. Placed in a studio or meditation place, labradorite is an excellent aid in awakening reflective or creative energies.
- Often called the “Stone of Magic & Divination”
- Enhances innate intuitive abilities
- Promotes imagination & the activation of one’s inner eye
- Instills the knowledge of self-mastery as the path to true fulfillment
- Opens one up to communication with spirit guides
Designed by Parashakti
Handmade by stone carvers in Jaipur, Rajasthan. Then crafted by royal jewelers in Kathmandu, Tibet and jewelry makers in Los Angeles.
Visit Our Store in Santa Monica!
2923 Main Street, Santa Monica, CA 90405
Call Us: 310.399.7070