Named after the founding benefactor of the Smithsonian Institution, the mineralogist James Smithson, this rare crystal manifests in a full rainbow spectrum of colors, but most notable is its extraordinary blue green turquoise. Affixing itself between the Heart & Throat Chakras, this hue of Smithsonite is venerated for its gentle heart healing and harmonious energies.
- Often called the “Stone of Tranquility”
- Promotes enchanting, tranquil energies
- Encourages gentle clearing & release of anger, fear, pain
- Assists with the understanding of metaphysical experiences
- Offers balance to the etheric & emotional bodies & eases trepidation
- Awakens gracious, tactful leadership qualities when necessary
Dimensions: H: 4" / W: 1¼" / D: 1¼"
Weight: 0.2 Kg / 0.5 Lbs
- For nearly 15 years, Mystic Journey has offered only the highest-quality crystals and geodes.
- Your piece has been personally selected by our Founder, Jeffrey Segal, who travels to the mines and workshops around the world to procure our crystals.
- You will receive the exact piece you see in the pictures. We do not substitute.
- Your piece will ship within 48 hours of ordering.
- We are proud to say, we have never had a complaint from an online buyer.
Visit Our Store in Santa Monica!
2923 Main Street, Santa Monica, CA 90405
Call Us: 310.399.7070